2022 Innovation Trends & Predictions Summit – 22 Feb
22nd February, 2022
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Liberty Training & Conference Centre, 197 St George's Terrace
As part of our ongoing support of Innovate Australia, we are delighted to be able to host this ‘2022 Innovation Trends & Predictions Summit’.
The first Innovate Australia event for 2022 presents an amazing lineup of speakers and an opportunity to connect with your peers in the Innovation Community.
Hear what the experts think of questions such as, ‘Is the pace of change that has been forced upon us in the last 24 months going to continue, and in what way will it impact our lives and our businesses?’
Innovate Australia have assembled a panel of experts to cover the following topics:
- Mining & IoT: How does the mining industry want to use IoT technology to reduce human risks and increase operational efficiency?
- Blockchain: We all need to know more about what the experts are working on and what they predict will happen with Blockchain technology and applications, the impact is not just on the financial markets it goes so much deeper!
- AI: What can AI already do and what will it be doing for us in the near future?
- Education: One of the most disrupted industries over the last two years has been education, in both how the education is delivered and what style of education people want and need these days.
- Purpose: Why do we go to work, where do we want to work, who do we want to work with, what do we want to achieve? How are businesses or how “should” businesses be reassessing their Purpose, Values, and Staff engagement?
- Workspace: how and where we work has flipped and changed to match how the world has flipped and changed. Will we revert, will this be the new normal, or is there more innovation coming to how we work?
Steve Carroll: Chief Executive Officer, Innovate Australia
Alex Bertram: Founder – Dash Tools, BHP
Jamie Vine: Founder and Chief Liberator, Liberty Flexible Workspaces
Nashid Chowdhury: Executive Director Strategic Industry Partnerships, North Metropolitan TAFE
Jennifer McMahon: Co-Founder & Chief Purpose Officer, Modern People Global
DigitalX: DigitalX Limited
Mike Kyriacou: Entrepreneurial Technology Executive // Industry Fellow at UC Berkeley
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session and a general discussion moderated by Steve Carroll
About Innovate Australia
Innovate Australia encourages, assists, and promotes Australian innovation. The not-for-profit and non-partisan organisation works with industry and academia to uncover innovation, encourages new innovations, develops programs, and forms innovation networks. Innovate Australia aims to be an independent conduit for viable ideas.
Innovate Australia operates independently of government, industry, and universities, however, work with a range of stakeholders on unique and forward-thinking projects across Australia. Services provided include, but are not limited to consulting, think-tanks, connecting firms undertaking innovative projects, and marketing of organisations embarking on their innovation journeys.